Windward Community College
Admissions and Records Office
Hale Alakai, Room 112
45-720 Kea‘ahala Road
Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744
Phone Number: (808) 235-7432
Call the Admissions and Records Office before faxing any documents
Hours (except holidays)
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:15pm
Forms (all in PDF)
- Audit Request Form
- Change of Major
- Change of Name or Social Security Number
- Change of Home Institution Form - All students accepted or enrolled in the UH system have a home institution. This form is to designate a new home institution.
- Credit/No Credit Option Form
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form
- Early Admissions Application Form - for high school students interested in gaining college credit - more information.
- Enrollment Verification Form
- Military Verification form
- Request for Transcript Evaluation
- Student Record Changes
- Tuition Fees
- Veterans' Affairs Education benefits
- Majors at Windward CC (PDF)
- Catalogs and Schedules of Classes
- Academic Calendars - including deadlines for application deadlines
- Placement Testing
- Financial Aid
- Steps to Registering
- Pathfinder to resources on Becoming a College Student
- Hawaii Tax Clearance Application
- Hawaii Residency Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Windward Community College. Windward Community College is located on the island of Oahu. A campus of exceptional beauty set before the backdrop of the majestic Ko’olau Mountain range in Kaneohe. We look forward to having you on campus as part of our ‘ohana.
When Is The Application Due?
We encourage you to apply and complete your application by the priority deadline. After the priority deadline, only completed applications may be accepted on space availability till two weeks prior to the start of the term.
Please note that Distance Education classes (e.g. online classes), auditing a class, and Faculty/Staff Tuition Waiver applicant must meet the same admissions deadline.
Fall Semester: August 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Summer: May 1 for first session, June 15 for second session.
note that summer tuition is significantly higher than regular tuition
Who Should Apply?
Before you can enroll in WCC classes, you must first be accepted into the college. WCC is open to any U.S. High school graduate or equivalent (e.g. GED) or person 18 years of age (prior to the start of the semester) or older. Also, a special early admissions program (Early Admit or Running Start) for high school junior/senior students may be accomodated on a space available basis as an unclassified status.
- a first-time college student
- not currently enrolled at WCC or any UH campus
- a returning student (previously attended but not currently enrolled at a UH campus)
- a transfer student (previously or currently enrolled at a non-UH institution)
If you are already accepted or currently enrolled at a UH campus and you want to change your home campus to Windward Community College, you need to complete a Change of Home Institution form. Do not submit an online application.
What Programs Are Offered?
You can view our academic programs. If you are applying for financial aid, please note that only certain WCC programs are financial aid eligible.
How to Apply
How Will I Be Notified?
Notification of your admissions status will be mailed to you within two weeks of receipt of your completed application. Our first acceptance letter will be mailed in March for Fall semester, October for Spring semester, March for Summer terms.
Are Health Clearances Required?
Health clearances are required by the Hawaii Department of Health before you can register for classes (including distance education). You must have proof of Tuberculosis (TB) clearance and Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) immunization. Go to the Health Clearance page for details.
Are There Other Documents To Submit?
- Admissions and Records may request additional information and documents to verify your residency status for tuition purposes
- Military Orders and Military Verification form (PDF) are required of active military service member stationed in Hawaii
- Early Admissions application (PDF) or Running Start application is required of high school student under age 18 who has not yet graduated.
- If you previously attended a non-UH college and you think that some of those credits may transfer to your WCC program, request a transcript from your previous college to be sent directly to WCC Admissions and Records office and you must also complete a Request for Transcript Evaluation form (PDF).