no proposer listed
Course Record ID
April 23, 2011
Notes and Special Changes
The Computer and Information Literacy graduation requirement was eliminated in fall 2011.
2. Course Alpha
3. Course Number
4. Course Title (long)
5. Course Title Short
6. Course Credits
7. Course Credit Upper Range
Will default to 98 (this is how often someone can sign up for the course (not how many times they can apply it to a degree)
8. Course Description
9. Course Pre-Requisites
10. Course Co-Requisites
11. Course Recommended Preparation
12. Contact Hours (lecture, lab, lecture/lab)
15. Course Content
16. Course Competencies
17. Assessments, Tasks, and Grading
Will be set to Banner default
18. Auxiliary Materials and Content
19. Additional Activities outside of class and class time
20. Special Costs connected to the course
21. What are the Student Learning Outcomes?
22. Connection between the Course SLOs and the College's General Education Outcomes
23. How does the proposal connect to the college's strategic plan?
24. Describe the staff that will be needed
25. Describe the facilities that will be needed, including special rooms
26. Describe any other resources that will be needed
27. How will the staff, facilities, and other resources for the course be secured?
29. Connection to the AA degree
30. Maximum Credits Towards an AA Degree
31. List any similar classes taught at outside of the UH system
32. List any similar classes taught at campuses in the UH System.
33. How, if at all, is the course intended to count in lieu of a course taught at a four-year campus.
34. How, if at all, is the course similar to upper-division courses in the UH System.
35. How does the course articulate with four-year programs (Gen Ed)?
36. List any articulations between this course and any four-year program.
End of Proposal