- On desktop, click "Computer" and then select "Map Network Drive"
- On the Map Network Drive screen, click "Connect to a Web site" and then click Next.
- Select "Choose a custom network location", and then click Next.
- In the "Internet or network address" field, enter the the WebDAV address for your Laulima course
- You will also be asked for your UH Username and password
Note: for WebDAV to work properly in Vista, you must update your operating system. Click here to download the update from http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=907306. It is also recommend users install Office 2007 SP1 and if there are issues with text and PDF documents, a hotfix may be needed after SP1 which can be obtained at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943337.